Part-time KS2 Teacher (2 days per week)
Required Sept 2018
We are looking for a potentially outstanding Teacher to join our innovative, forward thinking primary school. Applicants must be:
Creative, flexible and have a passion for self-improvement.
- Dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child
- Self-motivated, with high expectations of yourself and others
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Someone with the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate
You will be working with an experienced and cohesive staff and will be given the tools to develop your practice within a supportive management structure. Our children are eager to please and eager to learn. They enjoy school and make excellent progress. Our parents are supportive; they see our school as a wonderful environment and would recommend our school at the drop of a hat. All members of our school community work together and we are extremely proud of all of our achievements. We are committed to the arts and sports and have a very strong academic record. We pride ourselves on our innovative curriculum, as it gives our creative children opportunities to flourish and express themselves. If you believe that you share our ethos and if what you have read intrigues and excites you, then we look forward to meeting you.
Millfields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.
Details from Anita Sparrow, School Business Manager on 01206 823044 ext 4
Applications to be made via the Essex School Jobs website http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/
Closing date: Friday 4th May 2018
Interview date: Friday 11th May 2018
The Governors of Millfields Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent Caretaker for May 2018.
The successful candidate will be required to work under the direct instruction of The Headteacher, undertake general Caretaking duties including semi-skilled general maintenance and repairs (other than where it is necessary to employ skilled trade persons).
They will also be responsible for cleaners planning, training and allocation of work.
The successful candidate must
• Ensure the general security of the school’s premises and grounds (including safety measure in cold weather – gritting)
• Be able to identify and report preventative maintenance and carry out more specialist repairs/works of buildings/grounds/equipment.
• Ensure that the school premises and furnishing area are safe and in good order
• Carry out repairs and maintenance of a semi-skilled nature.
• Prove themselves to be a team player and able to operate as a member of a high functioning team
• Have excellent time management skills;
• Be able to work proactively
• Be self motivated
• Communicate effectively with other staff members both teaching and non teaching.
Our school can offer:
• a friendly, caring and supportive team;
• well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Monday 30th April 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 1st May 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 8th May 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
To book a visit or for further information, please contact:
Anita Sparrow (Business Manager) on (01206) 823044 ext 4
Millfields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.
Monday – Thursday 6:30am – 11:00am, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday – 6:30am – 11:00am, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Band 2 Point 11 – 16 (£15,807 pa - £17,419 pa)
Details of person specification, application form and job description are available on http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/